Please make sure your USB power source can supply the required input current listed below to maximize the charge speed of your charger. The XTAR VC2 Plus Master is an advanced version of the new premium USB display series that adds a powerbank feature and NiMH/NiCd support. The beautiful LCD display offers a host of information from estimated charge time remaining, percentage charged, and remaining power in power bank mode.
- LCD display with percentage capacity, estimated charge time remaining, and remaining power in powerbank mode (powerbank mode can only be used with li-ion batteries).
- Automatically stop charging when complete and restart charging function, so you can keep the batteries inside the charger overnight
- Reverse polarity and charger short circuit protection
- ABS durable fireproof shell with perfect heat dissipation and high temperature resistance
- Compatible with any USB power and wall adaptors, no need to spend extra money to buy more wall adaptors
- Automatic NiMH and NiCd battery detection.
- Three stages of charging (TC-CC-CV) to maximize your batteries’ lifespan for li-ion
- Pulse charging for NiMH/NiCd
- 0V activation function can rescue your over-discharged batteries. (This feature for advanced users only, charging over-discharged batteries is generally a safety concern)
Input voltage: DC 5V 2.1A
Li-ion: Cut-off voltage: 4.2V +/- 0.05V
Charge current: 0.5/1.0A Cut-off current: <= 80mA
NiMH/NiCd: Cut-off voltage: 1.4 +/- 0.1V Pulse
charging current: 0.5/1.0A USB output voltage: 5.0V Max USB
output current: 1.0A
Dimensions: 131mm x 66mm x 33mm
Weight: 115g (without batteries and power cord)
Compatible with: Li-ion: 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650
VC2 Plus Master, USB Cable, manual