Terms & Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. User's acknowledge that by visiting and/or purchasing 420EDC that they are of legal age in regards to their locale to be viewing/purchasing products displayed.
Visitors to 420EDC agree that no claims about safety, health benefits or uses for the products were specifically stated by 420EDC. Customers assume all liability for proper use of the products purchased from 420EDC. 420EDC will not be held liable for any personal and/or property damage, illness, injury or financial loss caused by the use of the products or inability to use the products purchased from 420EDC. Products sold by 420EDC have not been reviewed by the FDA and are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. All products shown are intended for aromatherapy purposes only.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 420EDC web site (420EDC.com) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 420EDC web site (420EDC.com);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 420EDC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 420EDC's web site (420edc.com) are provided "as is". 420EDC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 420EDC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 420EDC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 420EDC's Internet site (420EDC.com), even if 420EDC or a 420EDC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 420EDC's web site (420EDC.com) could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 420EDC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.420EDC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 420EDC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
420EDC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 420EDC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Hosted Site
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BigCommerce, PayArc and/or NMI, HotJar Ltd., third party beneficiaries, and their licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense or cost (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), arising from or related to the use of, access to, interaction with or reliance upon, 420edc.com, including the purchase, sale or other distribution of Commercial Products.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 420EDC's web site (420EDC.com) shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maine without regard to its conflict of law provisions.