New for 2023 from the Herb Ripper Team, the HERB RIPPER (HR) has improved upon an already amazing stainless steel grinder. With the customer in mind, several features were added/changed to enhance the overall experience. Give your Green the best grinding experience in Stainless Steel. Current availability in a Medium grind plate in a 3 or 4 piece configuration.
This offering from Herb Ripper is their best design so far in the XL size. It's like having a 4 piece in a 3 piece form factor thanks to the redesign of the filter and micro-screen. Beyond this sleek external finish with smooth innards, the teeth in the middle plate have been refined to take a bigger bite out of your green. The last minor change is the 1/3 turn release of the catch plate.
- 2.5″ outside diameter
- 100% medical grade stainless steel
- Strongest magnets on the market – 9.2 pounds of pulling force
- Machined finished for slick teeth with beautiful matte exterior
- Micro-screen- removable for cleaning or replacing
- Improved center plate teeth
- Added indentation for increased dexterity to now thicker base plate/catch
- Stainless steel ball agitator (placed on top of the screen to agitate pollen through the screen)
- Kief catcher- drop in chamber with mini pollen scraper
- Optional: Attachable storage lid – makes ground product portable and sealed for freshness (Add it to Grinder purchase and Save ≈ 20% (≈$10))
- Height is ≈ 34mm in the 3 piece configuration, ≈35mm in the 4 piece
Choose the 3 Piece Option which comes without the Ball Agitator, Filter and Micro-screen insert.
⚠️ Herb Rippers should be cleaned prior to 1st use. Remove the silicone o-rings and soak the remaining pieces in isopropyl alcohol or run them through the dishwasher. There is normally a red minus sign on the magnet of the center plate of the grinder, this can be removed with a cotton swab and a little rubbing alcohol, it indicates the negative side of the magnet for installation and is not removed by the ultrasonic cleaning process that happens prior to the magnet being installed. Magnets are installed after the cleaning process, this is why we recommend folks clean the device once they have it in their hands. 420EDC does not clean your grinder, we do inspect it for fit and finish prior to shipping.