Build Your Own Hohm Tech Battery & Charger Combo.
Choose from any of the Hohm Tech cells we carry and choose your Charger from the 2 and 4 Bay variants.
Bundle and $ave! ⚠️ Discount Codes will not apply to this Combo as it is already discounted.
Hohm Tech Mega, Depot, Work2, Life4 and Alone are 18650 sized. Keep in mind, not every 18650 battery is compatible with every device we carry. Have questions? Please reach out to us via Chat or the Contact Us page. If you are purchasing for a device we don't carry, please consult the manufacturer for the specifications necessary to power your product.
Hohm Run XL is a 21700 sized cell. We currently don't carry any device that uses these cells but there are lots of products using 21700 cells. Please consult the manufacturer of your device for the specifications necessary to power your 21700 cell sized product.
We often get asked "Which battery do you recommend for XMax V3 Pro, XLux Roffu or XMax Starry 4?"
The Hohm Depot is the Battery we Recommend for the XMax V3 Pro Battery, XLux Roffu Battery and XMax Starry 4 Battery although any of the Hohm Tech 18650 cells will work in these devices. The Hohm Depot has a high capacity and can handle holding up well over the long term compared to earlier cells from Hohm Tech like the Hohm Life4 that comes in very close in terms of capacity. The Hohm Depot surpasses the specifications of the stock OEM cells included from the factory for these 3 devices.
420EDC now carries the Tinymight 2 which is not compatible with every Hohm Tech 18650 battery.
⚠️ If you are looking for batteries to power the Tinymight 2, choose from: Hohm Work2, Hohm Mega or the Hohm Life4.
Each purchase of this item is for a pair of batteries and a charger. Other batteries shown or single batteries are for display purposes only and not a reflection of the bundle.
|Cell Nomenclature||Cell Capacity (mAh)||Cell Continuous Discharge Rating (CDR)|
WARNING: LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED. CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. – READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
READ BROCHURE HERE
CELL = BATTERY
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of minors (at least 18 years of age) and pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or on your body (applicable at all times). Pockets contain KEYS, COINS, OBJECTS, and/or DEBRIS that can short-circuit a cell (battery) causing it to explode. The cell NEEDS TO BE STORED in its protective packaging or a protective case at all times when not in use.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN IT IN YOUR POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction and/or be affected by debris or object(s) in the pocket that can short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage the cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) from TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS REPLACE CELL when capacity has decreased or within a maximum of 12 months of use (whichever occurs first) when used in a device that allows cell(s) to be changed/removed. Cell degradation and wear incurred from repeated installation/removal can negatively impact cell integrity and subject it to conditions that can cause it to be short-circuited and explode.
- ALWAYS charge, connect, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Hohm Tech advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your ♻️LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER♻️. Or visit Hohm Tech Warranty Center for recycling and replacement. Your safety is #1.