Max Charge Rate: 3.82A
Max Charge Voltage: 4.2V
Continuous Discharge Rate: 25.3A
Max 80oC | 3.2V cut-off: 35.8A
Pulse | Peak*6: 42.4A
Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (69%), 1000 (58%)
Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC
Spec. Sheet in Download Center: Yes
PDF Snapshot: Brochure
Safety Notice/Warning: Scroll Down on This Page
- Batteries Shipped without Charger or Compatible Device in Cart
- Batteries Shipped with Battery Charger or Compatible Device in Cart
Customers who choose the wrong choice in order to save the $2.00 will experience a delay in shipping the order and/or the order being cancelled. With a Charger or Compatible Device we can ship using a UN3481 Battery Warning Sticker on the package allowing it to possibly move by Air (but it can still be trucked if there is no space on a flight or is refused by the carrier). Without a Charger or Compatible Device, we use UN3480 which forces the package to move by ground, the Postage on this Costs more (≈ double) to move slower (don't ask us why).
⚠️ Batteries Alone Cannot be shipped internationally, you must order a device that uses the batteries or a charger. Batteries Ordered without a Charger or Device which uses the Batteries will move the slowest way within the US, expect shipping to take 2-4 weeks. No more than one pack of these batteries allowed in a shipment whether domestic or abroad.
Say hello to the successor of the Hohm Work 18650…we proudly introduce the updated Hohm Work2. Phenomenal sustained amperage and voltage delivery under heavy load in a 18650 cell. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2547mAh capacity, with a CDR of 25.3A, and 80oC | 2.8V cut-off @ 35.8A. For EV and DC motor applications, easily initial power with its 42.4A pulse/peak rating*6. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr*1, TID*2, PVDL*3, CLR*4 mΩR*5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Work2 is built with a Cobalt Oxide with proprietary melding of copper, aluminum, ethylene carbonate chemistry concentration, to achieve unprecedented capabilities.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
These cells are built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum (UHP Al) is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are made for and licensed to Hohm Tech Int’l achieving their requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 3.82A. This is not a misprint. 3.82A as in THREE POINT EIGHT TWO amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, internal resistance spread pre|post, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
*1 Density Loss Ratio
*2 Thermal Image Distribution
*3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
*4 Cycle Life Retention
*5 Resistance Retentivity Pre/Post
*6 Pulse & Peak is applicable to Dynamic EV Systems @ ≤5 SEC ON / ≥30 SEC OFF
WARNING: LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED. CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. – READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
READ BROCHURE HERE
CELL = BATTERY
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of minors (at least 18 years of age) and pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or on your body (applicable at all times). Pockets contain KEYS, COINS, OBJECTS, and/or DEBRIS that can short-circuit a cell (battery) causing it to explode. The cell NEEDS TO BE STORED in its protective packaging or a protective case at all times when not in use.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN IT IN YOUR POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction and/or be affected by debris or object(s) in the pocket that can short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage the cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) from TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS REPLACE CELL when capacity has decreased or within a maximum of 12 months of use (whichever occurs first) when used in a device that allows cell(s) to be changed/removed. Cell degradation and wear incurred from repeated installation/removal can negatively impact cell integrity and subject it to conditions that can cause it to be short-circuited and explode.
- ALWAYS charge, connect, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Hohm Tech advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your ♻️LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER♻️. Or visit Hohm Tech Warranty Center for recycling and replacement. Your safety is #1.