XMAX V3 PRO is an on-demand convection vaporizer used with dry herbs. The MegaBox includes a single XMax V3 Pro, choose your color for the V3 Pro and the LockBox. We'll include the extra gear shown (Mouthpiece, Glass Mouthpiece, Glass Adapter & Glass Bubbler). Some LockBox colors are limited in quantity (Blue, Green, Purple, White & Slime have sold-out and will not be restocked).
It is a portable pen vaporizer in a compact size. The shell is made of aluminum.
Using TopGreen’s newest convection heating technology, the XMAX V3 PRO has 2 working modes to compliment the vaping experience and style of the user: Session mode and On-Demand mode.
Use the XMax V3 Pro in session mode to automatically heat and maintain temperature in user selected temperature with timer set to 4 minutes or 6 minutes.
Select On-Demand mode by holding the power button to heat up in On-demand mode. In this mode the device will only heat when the user wants it to heat up. This means there is less waste of dry herbal material, which is helpful for low tolerance consumers or those looking to just take a draw or two while saving the rest of the material for later.
Based on the convection technology, the XMAX V3 PRO is greatly improved with warm-up time, only 15 seconds to 180℃. Material is preserved as heat is only moved thu the material when the user inhales.
This device has been tested by TopGreen's engineering team for 18 months in this well tested, thoroughly vetted, safe & easy to use design.
In order to bring a better vaping experience and flavor, this device is designed with a cooling vapor-path thru a stainless steel filter which utilizes a ceramic airflow box for cooling in the stock mouthpiece. The isolated air-path avoids any odorous electronic material. The vapor will only pass thru stainless steel and ceramic material.
To make it easy for cleaning, the mouthpiece is designed with a scraping tool. (⚠️Caution⚠️: Don’t use the mouthpiece scraping tool while your device is on.) The mouthpiece can be easily disassembled for deep cleaning.
For a better visual experience, the unit comes with a large OLED screen in the slim Pen Style body.
The XMax V3 Pro battery can be charged 2 different ways: It can be charged with the provided USB-C cable while in the device or the battery cell can be removed and charged in an external charger. With either option, having a charged spare cell on hand allows the user to not miss a beat should the battery become depleted as it can be easily and quickly swapped out.
420EDC Custom Package Specifications (see Custom Kit Contents photo below):
- Aluminum Metal Body
- New Convection Technology
- Compact Size
- Changeable working mode: Session and On-demand mode.
- Changeable working session time: 4 minutes and 6 minutes.
- User Replaceable 18650 battery cell
- USB-C charging
- Isolated air-path
- Large OLED screen
Includes 420EDC MegaBox (≈$151 Value):
- Choice of ✅LockBox 1# Size Color (≈$60 Value)
- Includes One Each of: ✅Glass Mouthpiece (≈$15 Value), ✅Glass 14mm WPA(≈$15 Value) and ✅Extra Stock Mouthpiece (≈$10 Value)
- Includes the ✅XMax V3 Pro Bubbler (≈$25 Value)
- ✅BackSpacer Set for V3 Pro: 2mm Screen, 3mm & 5mm Crutch (≈$10 Value)
- ✅Arizer Solo/Air Screens that fit the base of the V3 Pro Chamber (≈$5 Value)
- ✅Arizer ArGo Stem Caps 4 Pack for the Glass Mouthpiece & Adapter (≈$3 Value)
- ✅Single Dosing Capsule for the XMax V3 Pro (≈$6 Value)
- DoobTube with Ogel Shovel Tool (≈$2 Value (help us with shipping costs and get a FREE Titanium Toothpick added into the DoobTube ≈$8 Value))
- Discount Codes Don't Apply to Gear which includes a MegaBox
⚠️ IMPORTANT: BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ⚠️
1. Charge the battery with a good-quality and dedicated charger. Never use a charger with a voltage/current rating higher than 5V/1A.
2. When not in use, your battery should be kept away from heat, and stored in a non-conductive box/case. Never carry the battery loose in your pocket with other metal objects.
3. Only use original batteries, not clones, copies, or other batteries that do not meet or exceed the specifications of the original.
4. Do not use damaged batteries in your vaporizer. Even a small tear or loose wrapping can be dangerous.
*Failure to follow these instructions may result in severe or permanent damage to the battery,
cause serious personal injury, or lead to a fire.
*Misuse, abuse, incorrect charging, failure to comply with the above warnings and guidelines,
and other inappropriate use of this product are not covered under warranty.
*Please comply with local recycling regulations for battery disposal.